Day 1- A Brand New Me

Day 1 - A Brand New Me...

This blog is just for myself.After watching some of bob proctors videos,especially the video's about paradigm shift,i know that i need to make some paradigm shift's myself.

So today i have already written out my life purpose,my 5 goals and affirmations,approximately 15,so i can re-program my sub-conscious mind.I have also roughly created some quick mind movies.Not proper mind movie's but starting point's of vision's i want to think about in my mind's eye.

I can sense already that my current paradigm's are stopping me from starting because i sometimes do not know where to start when i clearly know what to do.I think once i start doing it i will be ok.

So my life purpose is:

"To continually grow as a person by gaining as many experience's as possible and use the thing's the i learn,along with my creativity,to make the world a better,more exciting place to live for me and for others"

My goal's,that are in alignment of my life purpose are:

1)Be a creative genius where creativity radiates throughout everything that i do and every part of my life.

2)To have created a viral video and also have a total of 1 billion views of all my combined video's.

3)Design and build a houseboat and have it displayed at the London and Southampton boat show.

4)Own 100 properties and become a property developer.

5)Have a healthy looking and great feeling body with bags of energy.

My current affirmations,which will change over time are:

I am so happy and grateful now that money is coming to me in increasing amounts, through multiple sources, on a continuous basis

I am so happy and grateful now that i see that i am the main character in this movie,and whatever happens in story space or inner space is just a story

I am so happy and grateful now that i see that opportunities are everywhere,because everything currently being done can be done better

I am so happy and grateful now that each time i take action and use my creativity to create something,my confidence grows

I am so happy and grateful now that my body is healthy and is continually healing itself


Wow....This is a lot of work

I also need to study me and how my mind works to design better affirmations and change my life.I have bought the book "Think and grow rich".

I also need to make time to start thinking about how i can achieve each goal.Study what others have done in the past and present.don't listen to other people who think they know.

So,it is now 5pm.....What goals can i set now for the rest of the day? 

1)Write down 1 action i can do tonight that will move me towards achieving each goal.
1a)







Creativity tools are:

1)Pick random words that are in my view.....This will train my brain
2)Think of something just before i sleep in the chance that i will get some creative dreams.Then write down if anything happens.
3)Combine a random article on wikipedia with a problem i am having or an object/product i wish to adapt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historic NFTs from 2011 to 2019: Exploring Cryptoskulls and the Investment Opportunity Compared to Holding Ethereum